And so here are the final five days ‘stones’…
26. Wild, wet Sunday. Gusting to gale force makes the roof flex. Safe and warm indoors. Elemental versus fundamental – eternal battle.
27. Breathe in, breathe out, breathe in, breathe out – awareness.
28. Decision made; a good decision just for having been made; a right decision. The time has come. The momentous in a moment.
29. Thoughts: fleeting, rippling, tangenting; serious, speculative, fearful, frivolous, uncharitable, affectionate. CONSTANT. But they are welcome to float by…
30. The new moon and Venus hang, ice-bright in a navy-blue sky. Cosmic signposts. Eternity fleetingly viewed.
31. Another day, another week, another month. The ups and downs of life keep it flowing, depositing good and bad, giving it flavour.
Thanks again to Satya at Writing Our Way Home for setting the challenge. I’ve really enjoyed it.