As Promised in the previous magazine post for January, here are the next six stones…
Stones 7 to 13 in the January Mindful Writing Challenge
7. A pause, a realisation, things move on. This too will pass.
8. Right now it’s okay. Bits are better than okay. Right now all’s well.
9. A return to order, freshness and calm. Housework done mindfully – a restorative ritual.
10. Teaching-and-learning – a mysterious loop, a mystical helix, a magical marvel.
11. A gathering – a warm and welcoming house and hosts – good craic and sustenance – the blessing of belonging.
12. Robin needs to eat. Hunger overcomes fear. He takes the seed from my hand. A timeless, magical moment.
13. Amidst tiredness and stress – a moment taken to say I understand – a mindful, comforting moment.
Written as part of this month’s writing challenge on the ‘Writing Our Way Home’ website. Click link in title above to find out more about the challenge.