20. Focus on hope. A shield, a rock, a comforter – on a very trying day.
21. Fatigue, sleeplessness, stress; take time to reset, note the now, the now of a breath, the now that is okay.
22. Acceptance; this too will pass. Comfort taken from a thoughtful gift. A gift that says, ‘Chin up. I understand’.
23. Cool, fresh bed linen. That moment of lying down and of laying aside. How beautiful it is to rest.
24. Connection. Advice sought and freely given. Appreciation, recognition. Gratitude.
25. Me and him in sun and rain, step out, pacing ourselves. Walking side by side in time and space. Always.